Flank Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flank steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one flank steak and more
How many calories in flank steak?
For example, medium size flank steak (280 g) has about 538 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size flank steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 28 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 77 minutes, swim for about 63 minutes or run for 54 minutes.
See all nutrition data of flank steak on charts.
Flank steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 flank steak?
As I wrote before medium size flank steak (280 g) has 538 calories. It is easy to count that two flank steak have about 1076 calories and three flank steak have about 1614 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five flank steak.
- Medium size flank steak (280 g)538 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of flank steak54 kcal
- Half of medium size flank steak269 kcal
- Small size flank steak (224g)430.4 kcal
- Big size flank steak (364g)699.4 kcal
- Two medium size flank steak1076 kcal
- Three medium size flank steak1614 kcal
- Four medium size flank steak2152 kcal
- Five medium size flank steak2690 kcal
Protein in flank steak
Flank steak has 27.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size flank steak (280 g) you can see that you will get about 77.4 g of protein.
Carbs in flank steak
0 g of carbs - flank steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in flank steak
Flank steak has 8.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size flank steak (280 g) has about 23 g of fat.
medium size flank steak (280 g) has:538kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
flank steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.133 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.363 mg
- Vitaminium B60.579 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of flank steak
- 0% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
flank steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium339 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium56 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
Interesting charts - compare flank steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how flank steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ramen have?
- Calories in a half of clementine
- Calories in whole clementine
- Calories for one, two or more clementines
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked cabbage?
- How much fat in fried calamari?
- How much protein in boiled corn?
- What is weight of dried kiwi?
- Red lentils calories per ounce (oz)
- Baked salmon calories per serving size