Cooked Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in cooked pasta?
For instance, handful of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 110 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked pasta on charts.
Cooked pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||30.68 g||~ 8.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.92 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||5.76 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||61.76 g||~ 17.5 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of cooked pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 157 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of cooked pasta.
- Handful of cooked pasta (70g)110 kcal
- Cup of cooked pasta (200g)314 kcal
- Half cup of cooked pasta (100g)157 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked pasta45 kcal
- 10g of cooked pasta16 kcal
- 20g of cooked pasta31 kcal
- 50g of cooked pasta79 kcal
- 100g of cooked pasta157 kcal
Protein in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 5.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked pasta (70 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 30.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 21.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 0.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
handful of cooked pasta (70 g) has:110kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.272 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.135 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.679 mg
- Vitaminium B60.049 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.118 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of cooked pasta
- 80% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cooked pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium44 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium232 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked pasta with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheeseburger have?
- Calories in glass of alcohol
- Calories in cup of alcohol
- Calories in shot (small glass) of alcohol
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Velveeta?
- How much fat in blue cheese?
- How much protein in mustard?
- What is weight of pork sausage?
- Coconut milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Squid calories per serving size