Salt - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in salt?
100g of salt has about 0 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, tablespoon (16 g) has about 0 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (16 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in salt came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 0%.
salt - calories table
- Tablespoon of salt (16g)0 kcal
- Teaspoon ofsalt (6g)0 kcal
- 10g of salt0 kcal
- 20g of salt0 kcal
- 50g of salt0 kcal
- 100g of salt0 kcal
- 200g of salt0 kcal
- 500g of salt0 kcal
Salt - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in salt?
★ What is the weight of salt?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in salt?
How much dietary fiber in salt?
Does salt have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in salt?
How much magnesium in salt?
Glycemic index of salt?
How much protein in salt?
How much does a salt weight?
Tablespoon of salt weights about 16g.
Teaspoon of salt weights about 6g.
Does salt make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in salt is one of the lowest from all products in spices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, salt seems to be a good choice.
tablespoon (16 g) has:0kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does slice of bread have?
- What kind of minerals does twix contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in natural yogurt?
- What kind of vitamins in pastrami?
- How much dietary fiber in tomato juice?
- Does tuna have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in belriso?
- How much magnessium in pumpkin seeds?
- What is glycemic index of baked beans?
- How much protein in gouda cheese?
- What is weight of avocado oil?