Dried Shiitake Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried shiitake mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup and more
How many calories in dried shiitake mushrooms?
Case in point, standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g) have about 178 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried shiitake mushroom on charts.
Dried shiitake mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||75.37 g||~ 21.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||11.5 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Fat||0.99 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||9.58 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||9.5 g||~ 2.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of dried shiitake mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 296 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g)178 kcal
- Dried shiitake mushrooms 1 mushroom (5g)15 kcal
- Cup of dried shiitake mushrooms (37g)110 kcal
- Half cup of dried shiitake mushrooms (18.5g)55 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried shiitake mushrooms84 kcal
- 10g of dried shiitake mushrooms30 kcal
- 20g of dried shiitake mushrooms59 kcal
- 50g of dried shiitake mushrooms148 kcal
- 100g of dried shiitake mushrooms296 kcal
Protein in dried shiitake mushrooms
Dried shiitake mushrooms have 9.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in dried shiitake mushrooms
Dried shiitake mushrooms have 75.37 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g) has about 45.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried shiitake mushrooms
Dried shiitake mushrooms have 0.99 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of dried shiitake mushrooms (60 g) has:178kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried shiitake mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.27 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)14.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.965 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.163 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.5 mg
Energy content of dried shiitake mushrooms
- 86% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried shiitake mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1534 mg
- Magnessium132 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium13 mg
- Iron1.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried shiitake mushrooms with other Dried vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how dried shiitake mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Taco Bell Taco have?
- Calories in a half of Bud Light
- Calories in whole Bud Light
- Calories for one, two or more Bud Light
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked cauliflower?
- How much fat in grilled t-bone steak?
- How much protein in boiled beef?
- What is weight of frozen peach ?
- Green peas calories per ounce (oz)
- Bread pudding calories per serving size