Chili Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Chili powder?
100g of Chili powder has about 282 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon
For instance, tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 23 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 23 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of Chili powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Chili powder nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Chili powder on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Chili Powder (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||49.7 g||14.09 g||4 g|
|Dietary fiber||34.8 g||9.87 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||14.28 g||4.05 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||13.46 g||3.82 g||1.1 g|
|Water||10.75 g||3.05 g||0.9 g|
Chili powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A29650 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.25 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.94 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)11.6 mg
- Vit B62.094 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vit C0.7 mg
- Vit E38.14 mg
- Vit K0.106 mg
Energy content of Chili powder
- 52% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Chili powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1950 mg
- Magnessium149 mg
- Calcium330 mg
- Sodium2867 mg
- Iron17.3 mg
Compare Chili powder:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Chili powder?
As I wrote before tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has 23 calories. It is easy to count that two Chili powder have about 46 calories and three Chili powder have about 69 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Chili powder.
- Tablespoon of Chili powder (8g)23 kcal
- Teaspoon of Chili powder (3g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chili powder80 kcal
- Half of medium size Chili powder11.5 kcal
- Small size Chili powder (6g)18.4 kcal
- Big size Chili powder (10g)29.9 kcal
- Two medium size Chili powder46 kcal
- Three medium size Chili powder69 kcal
- Four medium size Chili powder92 kcal
- Five medium size Chili powder115 kcal
Protein in Chili powder
Chili powder has 13.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Chili powder
Chili powder has 49.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 4 g of carbs.
Fat in Chili powder
Chili powder has 14.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has:23kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Chili powder with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how Chili powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mango lassi have?
- Calories in a half of Pozole soup
- Calories in whole Pozole soup
- Calories for one, two or more Pozole soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chow mein?
- How much fat in Digiorno Pizza?
- How much protein in Club Crackers?
- What is weight of pineapple salad?
- Chicken fingers calories per ounce (oz)
- Rose apple calories per serving size