Chili Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chili powder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Chili powder?
For instance, tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 23 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Chili powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Chili powder on charts.
Chili powder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||49.7 g||~ 14.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||34.8 g||~ 9.9 g|
|Fat||14.28 g||~ 4 g|
|Protein||13.46 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Water||10.75 g||~ 3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of Chili powder?
As I wrote before 100g has 282 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of Chili powder.
- Tablespoon of Chili powder (8g)23 kcal
- Teaspoon of Chili powder (3g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chili powder80 kcal
- 10g of Chili powder28 kcal
- 20g of Chili powder56 kcal
- 50g of Chili powder141 kcal
- 100g of Chili powder282 kcal
Protein in Chili powder
Chili powder has 13.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Chili powder
Chili powder has 49.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 4 g of carbs.
Fat in Chili powder
Chili powder has 14.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of Chili powder (8 g) has:23kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Chili powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A29650 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.94 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)11.6 mg
- Vitaminium B62.094 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E38.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.106 mg
Energy content of Chili powder
- 52% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Chili powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1950 mg
- Magnessium149 mg
- Calcium330 mg
- Sodium2867 mg
- Iron17.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare Chili powder with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how Chili powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mango lassi have?
- Calories in a half of Pozole soup
- Calories in whole Pozole soup
- Calories for one, two or more Pozole soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chow mein?
- How much fat in Digiorno Pizza?
- How much protein in Club Crackers?
- What is weight of pineapple salad?
- Chicken fingers calories per ounce (oz)
- Rose apple calories per serving size