Sausage Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sausage sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in sausage sandwich?
Case in point, medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) has about 666 calories.
It is about 28% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sausage sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12.5 apples
- 8.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 35 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 95 minutes, swim for about 79 minutes or run for 67 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sausage sandwich on charts.
Sausage sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sausage sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) have 666 calories. It is easy to count that two sausage sandwiches have about 1332 calories and three sausage sandwiches have about 1998 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sausage sandwiches.
- Medium size sausage sandwich (225 g)666 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sausage sandwiches84 kcal
- Half of medium size sausage sandwich333 kcal
- Small size sausage sandwich (180g)532.8 kcal
- Big size sausage sandwich (293g)865.8 kcal
- Two medium size sausage sandwiches1332 kcal
- Three medium size sausage sandwiches1998 kcal
- Four medium size sausage sandwiches2664 kcal
- Five medium size sausage sandwiches3330 kcal
Protein in sausage sandwich
Sausage sandwiches have 13.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) you can see that you will get about 30.9 g of protein.
Carbs in sausage sandwiches
Sausage sandwiches have 25.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) has about 56.9 g of carbs.
Fat in sausage sandwiches
Sausage sandwiches have 15.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) has about 34.6 g of fat.
medium size sausage sandwich (225 g) has:666kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sausage sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.394 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.454 mg
- Vitaminium B60.141 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.085 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.56 mg
Energy content of sausage sandwich
- 34% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
sausage sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium235 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium76 mg
- Sodium653 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
Does sausage sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Sausage sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, sausage sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sausage sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare sausage sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how sausage sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken wing have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken breast
- Calories in whole fried chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled vegetables?
- How much fat in frozen chicken nuggets?
- How much protein in Nutty Buddy bar?
- What is weight of egg noodles?
- Cheese fries calories per ounce (oz)
- Amaranth calories per serving size