Protein Shake Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Protein shake powder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in protein shake powder?
In particular, standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of protein shake powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of protein shake powder on charts.
Protein shake powder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.38 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Fat||10.71 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||53.57 g||~ 15.2 g|
|Water||8.3 g||~ 2.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of protein shake powder?
As I wrote before 100g has 392 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of protein shake powder.
- Standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g)118 kcal
- Tablespoon of protein shake powder (7g)27 kcal
- Cup of protein shake powder (140g)549 kcal
- Half cup of protein shake powder (70g)274 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of protein shake powder111 kcal
- 10g of protein shake powder39 kcal
- 20g of protein shake powder78 kcal
- 50g of protein shake powder196 kcal
- 100g of protein shake powder392 kcal
Protein in protein shake powder
Protein shake powder has 53.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g) you can see that you will get about 16.1 g of protein.
Carbs in protein shake powder
Protein shake powder has 20.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g) has about 6.1 g of carbs.
Fat in protein shake powder
Protein shake powder has 10.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of protein shake powder (30 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
protein shake powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6250 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)2.143 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)2.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)25 mg
- Vitaminium B62.5 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.971 mcg
- Vitaminium C75 mg
- Vitaminium E16.88 mg
- Vitaminium K0.125 mg
Energy content of protein shake powder
- 21% CARBS
- 55% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
protein shake powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1000 mg
- Magnessium500 mg
- Calcium714 mg
- Sodium1214 mg
- Iron22.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare protein shake powder with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how protein shake powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do sweet potato fries have?
- Calories in a half of ground beef
- Calories in whole ground beef
- Calories for one, two or more ground beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in candy cane?
- How much fat in fried pork chop?
- How much protein in boiled peanut?
- What is weight of dried apple rings?
- Quick Oats calories per ounce (oz)
- Basmati rice calories per serving size