Milk Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Milk powder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in milk powder?
Case in point, tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon milk powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of milk powder on charts.
Milk powder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||38.42 g||~ 10.9 g|
|Fat||26.71 g||~ 7.6 g|
|Protein||26.32 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Water||2.47 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of milk powder?
As I wrote before 100g has 496 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of milk powder.
- Tablespoon of milk powder (10g)50 kcal
- Teaspoon of milk powder (6g)30 kcal
- Glass full of milk powder (120g)595 kcal
- Cup of milk powder (68g)337 kcal
- Half cup of milk powder (34g)169 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of milk powder141 kcal
- 10g of milk powder50 kcal
- 20g of milk powder99 kcal
- 50g of milk powder248 kcal
- 100g of milk powder496 kcal
Protein in milk powder
Milk powder has 26.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in milk powder
Milk powder has 38.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in milk powder
Milk powder has 26.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
milk powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A934 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.283 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.205 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.646 mg
- Vitaminium B60.302 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of milk powder
- 31% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
milk powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1330 mg
- Phosphorus2.2 mg
- Magnessium85 mg
- Calcium912 mg
- Sodium371 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare milk powder with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how milk powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Club Crackers?
- How much fat in pineapple salad?
- How much protein in chicken finger?
- What is weight of rose apple?
- Wheat Thins calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken strip calories per serving size