Milk Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in milk powder?
Case in point, tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 50 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 50 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of milk powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about milk powder nutrition.
See all nutrition data of milk powder on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Milk Powder (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of milk powder (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||38.42 g||10.89 g||3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||26.71 g||7.57 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||26.32 g||7.46 g||2.6 g|
|Water||2.47 g||0.7 g||0.2 g|
milk powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A934 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.283 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)1.205 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.646 mg
- Vit B60.302 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vit C8.6 mg
- Vit E0.58 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of milk powder
- 31% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
milk powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1330 mg
- Phosphorus2.2 mg
- Magnessium85 mg
- Calcium912 mg
- Sodium371 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 milk powder?
As I wrote before tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has 50 calories. It is easy to count that two milk powder have about 100 calories and three milk powder have about 150 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five milk powder.
- Tablespoon of milk powder (10g)50 kcal
- Teaspoon of milk powder (6g)30 kcal
- Glass full of milk powder (120g)595 kcal
- Cup of milk powder (68g)337 kcal
- Half cup of milk powder (34g)169 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of milk powder141 kcal
- Half of medium size milk powder25 kcal
- Small size milk powder (8g)40 kcal
- Big size milk powder (13g)65 kcal
- Two medium size milk powder100 kcal
- Three medium size milk powder150 kcal
- Four medium size milk powder200 kcal
- Five medium size milk powder250 kcal
Protein in milk powder
Milk powder has 26.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2.6 g of protein.
Carbs in milk powder
Milk powder has 38.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in milk powder
Milk powder has 26.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of milk powder (10 g) has:50kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare milk powder with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how milk powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Club Crackers?
- How much fat in pineapple salad?
- How much protein in chicken finger?
- What is weight of rose apple?
- Wheat Thins calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken strip calories per serving size