Nut Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Nut bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one nut bread, slice and more
How many calories in nut bread?
To show you what does it mean, medium size nut bread (612 g) has about 2399 calories.
It is about 100% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size nut bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 46 apples
- 30.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 24 slices of cheese
- 22.5 slices of bread
- 19.5 glasses of milk
- 126 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 342 minutes, swim for about 283 minutes or run for 242 minutes.
See all nutrition data of nut bread on charts.
Nut bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 nut bread?
As I wrote before medium size nut bread (612 g) has 2399 calories. It is easy to count that two nut bread have about 4798 calories and three nut bread have about 7197 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five nut bread.
- Medium size nut bread (612 g)2399 kcal
- Slice of nut bread (55g)216 kcal
- Nut bread medium size loaf (612g)2399 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of nut bread111 kcal
- Half of medium size nut bread1199.5 kcal
- Small size nut bread (490g)1919.2 kcal
- Big size nut bread (796g)3118.7 kcal
- Two medium size nut bread4798 kcal
- Three medium size nut bread7197 kcal
- Four medium size nut bread9596 kcal
- Five medium size nut bread11995 kcal
Protein in nut bread
Nut bread has 6.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size nut bread (612 g) you can see that you will get about 39.7 g of protein.
Carbs in nut bread
Nut bread has 49.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size nut bread (612 g) has about 304.3 g of carbs.
Fat in nut bread
Nut bread has 19.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size nut bread (612 g) has about 117.7 g of fat.
medium size nut bread (612 g) has:2399kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
nut bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.215 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.243 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.677 mg
- Vitaminium B60.081 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.07 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E1.69 mg
- Vitaminium K0.015 mg
Energy content of nut bread
- 50% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
nut bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium160 mg
- Sodium341 mg
- Iron2.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare nut bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how nut bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked sardines?
- How much fat in gravy?
- How much protein in old fashioned donut?
- What is weight of spicy chicken sandwich?
- Dosa with filling calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable oil calories per serving size