Maitake Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Maitake mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 mushroom , half cup and more
How many calories in maitake mushrooms?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) have about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of maitake mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of maitake mushroom on charts.
Maitake mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.97 g||~ 2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.94 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||90.37 g||~ 25.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 mushroom or half cup of maitake mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 31 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 mushroom or half cup of maitake mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g)22 kcal
- Maitake mushrooms 1 mushroom (14g)4 kcal
- Half cup of maitake mushrooms (35g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of maitake mushrooms9 kcal
- 10g of maitake mushrooms3 kcal
- 20g of maitake mushrooms6 kcal
- 50g of maitake mushrooms16 kcal
- 100g of maitake mushrooms31 kcal
Protein in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 1.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 6.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
maitake mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.242 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.585 mg
- Vitaminium B60.056 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of maitake mushrooms
- 75% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
maitake mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare maitake mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how maitake mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oat flour have?
- Calories in handful of cooked cabbages
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked cabbage
- Calories in teaspoon of cooked cabbage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried calamari?
- How much fat in boiled corn?
- How much protein in dried kiwi?
- What is weight of red lentils?
- Baked salmon calories per ounce (oz)
- Canned chicken calories per serving size