Maitake Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in maitake mushrooms?
100g of maitake mushrooms have about 31 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 mushroom | half cup
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) have about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 22 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from maitake mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about maitake mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of maitake mushroom on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Maitake Mushrooms (70 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.97 g||1.98 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.94 g||0.55 g||1.4 g|
|Water||90.37 g||25.62 g||63.3 g|
maitake mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.146 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.242 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.585 mg
- Vit B60.056 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of maitake mushrooms
- 75% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
maitake mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Compare maitake mushrooms:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 maitake mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) have 22 calories. It is easy to count that two maitake mushrooms have about 44 calories and three maitake mushrooms have about 66 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five maitake mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g)22 kcal
- Maitake mushrooms 1 mushroom (14g)4 kcal
- Half cup of maitake mushrooms (35g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of maitake mushrooms9 kcal
- Half of medium size maitake mushrooms11 kcal
- Small size maitake mushrooms (56g)17.6 kcal
- Big size maitake mushrooms (91g)28.6 kcal
- Two medium size maitake mushrooms44 kcal
- Three medium size maitake mushrooms66 kcal
- Four medium size maitake mushrooms88 kcal
- Five medium size maitake mushrooms110 kcal
Protein in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 1.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 6.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in maitake mushrooms
Maitake mushrooms have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of maitake mushrooms (70 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare maitake mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how maitake mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oat flour have?
- Calories in a half of Hostess cupcake
- Calories in whole Hostess cupcake
- Calories for one, two or more Hostess cupcakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried chicken drumstick?
- How much fat in McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad?
- How much protein in boiled banana?
- What is weight of frozen corn?
- Grape Jelly calories per ounce (oz)
- Cosmic brownie calories per serving size