Hot Chili Peppers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hot chili peppers: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in hot chili pepper?
To give you an idea, medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) has about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size hot chili pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of hot chili pepper on charts.
Hot chili peppers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 hot chili peppers?
As I wrote before medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) have 5 calories. It is easy to count that two hot chili peppers have about 10 calories and three hot chili peppers have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five hot chili peppers.
- Medium size hot chili pepper (12 g)5 kcal
- Cup of hot chili pepper (139g)56 kcal
- Half cup of hot chili pepper (69.5g)28 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hot chili peppers11 kcal
- Half of medium size hot chili pepper2.5 kcal
- Small size hot chili pepper (10g)4 kcal
- Big size hot chili pepper (16g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size hot chili peppers10 kcal
- Three medium size hot chili peppers15 kcal
- Four medium size hot chili peppers20 kcal
- Five medium size hot chili peppers25 kcal
Protein in hot chili pepper
Hot chili peppers have 1.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in hot chili peppers
Hot chili peppers have 8.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in hot chili peppers
Hot chili peppers have 0.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size hot chili pepper (12 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hot chili pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A952 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.244 mg
- Vitaminium B60.506 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium C143.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.69 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of hot chili pepper
- 75% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
hot chili pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium322 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
Does hot chili pepper make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in hot chili pepper is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, hot chili pepper seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare hot chili pepper with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how hot chili pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do egg noodles have?
- Calories in tablespoon of amaranth
- Calories in teaspoon of amaranth
- Calories in glass of amaranth
- Calories in cup of amaranth
- Calories in shot (small glass) of amaranth
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato pancake?
- How much fat in fudge candy?
- How much protein in agave nectar?
- What is weight of butter?
- Turkey breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Raspberry juice (syrup) calories per serving size