Baby Carrots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in baby carrot?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 28 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from baby carrot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about baby carrot nutrition.
See all nutrition data of baby carrot on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Baby Carrot (80 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.24 g||2.34 g||6.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||0.82 g||2.3 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.64 g||0.18 g||0.5 g|
|Water||90.35 g||25.61 g||72.3 g|
baby carrot - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A13790 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.036 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.556 mg
- Vit B60.105 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vit C2.6 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of baby carrot
- 90% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
baby carrot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium237 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium78 mg
- Iron0.89 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baby carrots?
As I wrote before standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) have 28 calories. It is easy to count that two baby carrots have about 56 calories and three baby carrots have about 84 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baby carrots.
- Standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g)28 kcal
- Cup of baby carrot (246g)86 kcal
- Half cup of baby carrot (123g)43 kcal
- Baby carrot 1 carrot (10g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baby carrots10 kcal
- Half of medium size baby carrot14 kcal
- Small size baby carrot (64g)22.4 kcal
- Big size baby carrot (104g)36.4 kcal
- Two medium size baby carrots56 kcal
- Three medium size baby carrots84 kcal
- Four medium size baby carrots112 kcal
- Five medium size baby carrots140 kcal
Protein in baby carrot
Baby carrots have 0.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in baby carrots
Baby carrots have 8.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 6.6 g of carbs.
Fat in baby carrots
Baby carrots have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare baby carrot with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how baby carrot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscuit have?
- Calories in a half of white borscht
- Calories in whole white borscht
- Calories for one, two or more white borscht
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato chips?
- How much fat in pastry flour?
- How much protein in butter?
- What is weight of blood sausage?
- Pork calories per ounce (oz)
- Herring calories per serving size