Baby Carrots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baby carrots: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in baby carrot?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of baby carrot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baby carrot on charts.
Baby carrots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.24 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.64 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||90.35 g||~ 25.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 carrot of baby carrots?
As I wrote before 100g have 35 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 carrot of baby carrot.
- Standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g)28 kcal
- Cup of baby carrot (246g)86 kcal
- Half cup of baby carrot (123g)43 kcal
- Baby carrot 1 carrot (10g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baby carrots10 kcal
- 10g of baby carrots4 kcal
- 20g of baby carrots7 kcal
- 50g of baby carrots18 kcal
- 100g of baby carrots35 kcal
Protein in baby carrot
Baby carrots have 0.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in baby carrots
Baby carrots have 8.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 6.6 g of carbs.
Fat in baby carrots
Baby carrots have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of baby carrot (80 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baby carrot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A13790 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.556 mg
- Vitaminium B60.105 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.6 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of baby carrot
- 90% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
baby carrot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium237 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium78 mg
- Iron0.89 mg
Interesting charts - compare baby carrot with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how baby carrot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscuit have?
- Calories in a half of white borscht
- Calories in whole white borscht
- Calories for one, two or more white borscht
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato chips?
- How much fat in goat cheese?
- How much protein in blood sausage?
- What is weight of pork?
- Herring calories per ounce (oz)
- Mascarpone cheese calories per serving size