Morel Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Morel mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup, 1 mushroom and more
How many calories in morel mushrooms?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g) have about 21 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of morel mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of morel mushroom on charts.
Morel mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.1 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.57 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.12 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||89.61 g||~ 25.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or 1 mushroom of morel mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 31 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or 1 mushroom of morel mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g)21 kcal
- Half cup of morel mushrooms (34g)11 kcal
- Morel mushrooms 1 mushroom (13g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of morel mushrooms9 kcal
- 10g of morel mushrooms3 kcal
- 20g of morel mushrooms6 kcal
- 50g of morel mushrooms16 kcal
- 100g of morel mushrooms31 kcal
Protein in morel mushrooms
Morel mushrooms have 3.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in morel mushrooms
Morel mushrooms have 5.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in morel mushrooms
Morel mushrooms have 0.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of morel mushrooms (68 g) has:21kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
morel mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.205 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.252 mg
- Vitaminium B60.136 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
Energy content of morel mushrooms
- 54% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
morel mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium411 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium43 mg
- Sodium21 mg
- Iron12.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare morel mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how morel mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soy flour have?
- Calories in a half of candy cane
- Calories in whole candy cane
- Calories for one, two or more candy canes
- Calories in handful of candy canes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried pork chop?
- How much fat in boiled peanut?
- How much protein in dried apple rings?
- What is weight of quick oats?
- Basmati rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Canned chickpeas calories per serving size