Spaghetti Squash vs Rice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Spaghetti squash
At first glance, you can see that in Spaghetti squash is much less calories than in white rice.
Spaghetti squash has 31 kcal per 100g and white rice 130 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 319%.
In Spaghetti squash and in white rice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Spaghetti squash with white rice in details.
Fact 2: Spaghetti squash And White rice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: white rice - 319% more than Spaghetti squash
- Carbohydrates: white rice - 308% more than Spaghetti squash
- Fat: Spaghetti squash - 104% more than white rice
- Dietary fiber: Spaghetti squash - 275% more than white rice
- Protein: white rice - 320% more than Spaghetti squash
- Water: Spaghetti squash - 34% more than white rice
White rice vs Spaghetti squash : Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Spaghetti squash||Rice|
|Carbohydrates||6.91 g||28.17 g|
|Fat||0.57 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.64 g||2.69 g|
|Water||91.6 g||68.44 g|
|Calcium||23 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||108 mg||35 mg|
|Sodium||17 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.037 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.95 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.093 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.04 mg|
Less protein in Spaghetti squash
It is aslo easy to see see that in Spaghetti squash is less protein than in white rice.
There is 2.69g per 100g of white rice and 0.64g per 100g of Spaghetti squash so using simple math we can see that difference is about 320%.
Less carbohydrates in Spaghetti squash
In Spaghetti squash is less carbohydrates than in white rice.
There is 28.17g/100g of carbohydrates in white rice and 6.91g/100g in Spaghetti squash so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 308%.
More fat in Spaghetti squash
In Spaghetti squash is more fats than in white rice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in white rice and 0.57g/100g in Spaghetti squash . In this case difference is about 104%.
- Carbohydrates6.91 g
- Fat0.57 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein0.64 g
- Water91.6 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup
- 78% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Vitamins: white rice vs Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Spaghetti squash 85% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Spaghetti squash 38% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Spaghetti squash 138% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B6: Spaghetti squash 9% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Spaghetti squash 300% more than white rice
- Vitaminium E: Spaghetti squash 225% more than white rice
Minerals: Spaghetti squash vs white rice
Compares of Spaghetti squash
- Spaghetti Squash vs Broccoli
- Spaghetti Squash vs Butternut Squash
- Spaghetti Squash vs Cauliflower
- Spaghetti Squash vs Pumpkin
- Spaghetti Squash vs Yam
- Spaghetti Squash vs Zucchini
- see all compares of Spaghetti squash
Compares of white rice
- Calories from Spaghetti squash
- Calories of Cooked barley
- Calories in Fried scallops
- Boiled jicama calories per 100g
- Frozen raspberries carbs per 100g
- Jumbo shrimp protein per 100g
- Rice bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherry pie have?
- Calories in a half of champignon
- Calories in whole champignon
- Calories for one, two or more champignons
- How much protein in slice of bread?