Grape Tomatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grape tomatoes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grape tomato, cup and more
How many calories in grape tomato?
In particular, medium size grape tomato (30 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grape tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of grape tomato on charts.
Grape tomatoes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grape tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size grape tomato (30 g) have 8 calories. It is easy to count that two grape tomatoes have about 16 calories and three grape tomatoes have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grape tomatoes.
- Medium size grape tomato (30 g)8 kcal
- Cup of grape tomato (165g)45 kcal
- Half cup of grape tomato (82.5g)22 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grape tomatoes8 kcal
- Half of medium size grape tomato4 kcal
- Small size grape tomato (24g)6.4 kcal
- Big size grape tomato (39g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size grape tomatoes16 kcal
- Three medium size grape tomatoes24 kcal
- Four medium size grape tomatoes32 kcal
- Five medium size grape tomatoes40 kcal
Protein in grape tomato
Grape tomatoes have 0.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grape tomato (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in grape tomatoes
Grape tomatoes have 5.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grape tomato (30 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in grape tomatoes
Grape tomatoes have 0.63 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grape tomato (30 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size grape tomato (30 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grape tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.065 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.805 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium C27.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.98 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of grape tomato
- 71% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
grape tomato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Phosphorus4.2 mg
- Magnessium11.9 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron0.33 mg
- Zink4.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare grape tomato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how grape tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Heinz ketchup have?
- Calories in a half of chicken leg
- Calories in whole chicken leg
- Calories for one, two or more chicken legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in toast?
- How much fat in rye bread?
- How much protein in gammon ham?
- What is weight of dinner roll?
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Luncheon meat calories per serving size