Green Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green beans: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful and more
How many calories in green beans?
For example, standard serving size of green beans (200 g) has about 62 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of green beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of green bean on charts.
Green beans: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of green beans?
As I wrote before 100g have 31 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of green beans.
- Standard serving size of green beans (200 g)62 kcal
- Handful of green beans (90g)28 kcal
- Cup of green beans (125g)39 kcal
- Half cup of green beans (62.5g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green beans9 kcal
- 10g of green beans3 kcal
- 20g of green beans6 kcal
- 50g of green beans16 kcal
- 100g of green beans31 kcal
Protein in green beans
Green beans have 1.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of green beans (200 g) you can see that you will get about 3.7 g of protein.
Carbs in green beans
Green beans have 6.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of green beans (200 g) has about 13.9 g of carbs.
Fat in green beans
Green beans have 0.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of green beans (200 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of green beans (200 g) has:62kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
green beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.734 mg
- Vitaminium B60.141 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.033 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.41 mg
- Vitaminium K0.043 mg
Energy content of green beans
- 75% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
green beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium211 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare green beans with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how green beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mascarpone
- Calories in teaspoon of mascarpone
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ground cinnamon?
- How much fat in saag paneer?
- How much protein in Gushers?
- What is weight of blood orange?
- Egg foo yung calories per ounce (oz)
- Rolo calories per serving size