Broccoli vs Spaghetti Squash : All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Broccoli
At first glance, you can see that in broccoli is more calories than in Spaghetti squash .
Broccoli has 34 kcal per 100g and Spaghetti squash 31 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In broccoli and in Spaghetti squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare broccoli with Spaghetti squash in details.
Fact 2: Broccoli And Spaghetti squash Nutrition Difference
Spaghetti squash vs Broccoli: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Broccoli||Spaghetti squash|
|Carbohydrates||6.64 g||6.91 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.57 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||0.64 g|
|Calcium||47 mg||23 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||316 mg||108 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.117 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.639 mg||0.95 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.175 mg||0.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||63 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium C||89.2 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||101.6 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in broccoli
It is aslo easy to see see that in broccoli is more protein than in Spaghetti squash .
There is 0.64g per 100g of Spaghetti squash and 2.82g per 100g of broccoli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 341%.
Less carbohydrates in broccoli
In broccoli is less carbohydrates than in Spaghetti squash .
There is 6.91g/100g of carbohydrates in Spaghetti squash and 6.64g/100g in broccoli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
Less fat in broccoli
In broccoli is less fats than in Spaghetti squash .
The tables above show us that there is 0.57g/100g of fats in Spaghetti squash and 0.37g/100g in broccoli. In this case difference is about 54%.
- Carbohydrates6.64 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein2.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | flowerets | cup | half cup | 1 floweret
- 65% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: Spaghetti squash vs broccoli
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): broccoli 92% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): broccoli 550% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Spaghetti squash 49% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B6: broccoli 73% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): broccoli 524900% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium C: broccoli 4148% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium E: broccoli 31% more than Spaghetti squash
- Vitaminium K: broccoli 10159900% more than Spaghetti squash
Minerals: broccoli vs Spaghetti squash
Compares of broccoli
- Broccoli vs Artichoke
- Broccoli vs Arugula
- Broccoli vs Asparagus
- Broccoli vs Bamboo Shoots
- Broccoli vs Beetroot
- Broccoli vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of broccoli
Compares of Spaghetti squash
- Calories from Broccoli
- Calories of Rapini
- Calories in Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash calories per 100g
- Cabbage carbs per 100g
- Carrot protein per 100g
- Cassava fat per 100g
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How much protein in eggplant?
- Broccoli vs Romaine Lettuce nutrition
- Broccoli vs Edamame calories
- Broccoli vs Iceberg Lettuce protein
- Broccoli vs Yellow Squash sugar
- Rapini vs Collards vitamins
- Butternut Squash vs Spaghetti Squash dietary fiber
- Butternut Squash vs Buttercup Squash vitaminium C
- Butternut Squash vs Yellow Squash magnessium
- Butternut Squash vs Acorn Squash potassium