Rice (White): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice (white): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): basmanti rice, paraboiled rice
How many calories in rice?
For instance, handful of rice (35 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rice on charts.
Rice (white): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.17 g||~ 8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.69 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||68.44 g||~ 19.4 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 130 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, glass, cup or half cup of rice.
- Handful of rice (35g)46 kcal
- Tablespoon of rice (14g)18 kcal
- Glass full of rice (180g)234 kcal
- Cup of rice (180g)234 kcal
- Half cup of rice (90g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice37 kcal
- 10g of rice13 kcal
- 20g of rice26 kcal
- 50g of rice65 kcal
- 100g of rice130 kcal
Protein in rice
Rice has 2.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in rice
Rice has 28.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of rice (35 g) has about 9.9 g of carbs.
Fat in rice
Rice has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of rice (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of rice (35 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.093 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of rice
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Phosphorus3 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink3 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken breast have?
- Calories in a half of cider
- Calories in whole cider
- Calories for one, two or more cider
- Calories in glass of cider
- Calories in cup of cider
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork neck?
- How much fat in Tabbouleh?
- How much protein in McFlurry McDonald's?
- What is weight of kolache?
- Injera calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef and broccoli calories per serving size