Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked pasta?
Case in point, cup (100 ml) of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cup (100 ml) cooked pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked pasta on charts.
Pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in cup or half cup of cooked pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 131 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or half cup of cooked pasta.
- Cup of cooked pasta (120g)157 kcal
- Half cup of cooked pasta (60g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked pasta37 kcal
- 10g of cooked pasta13 kcal
- 20g of cooked pasta26 kcal
- 50g of cooked pasta66 kcal
- 100g of cooked pasta131 kcal
Protein in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 5.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of cup (100 ml) of cooked pasta (70 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 24.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that cup (100 ml) of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 17.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked pasta
Cooked pasta has 1.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that cup (100 ml) of cooked pasta (70 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
cup (100 ml) of cooked pasta (70 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A20 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.992 mg
- Vitaminium B60.034 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.104 mcg
Energy content of cooked pasta
- 77% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
cooked pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium24 mg
- Phosphorus6 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.14 mg
- Zink6 mg
Does cooked pasta cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in cooked pasta is one of the highest from all products in grain products category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, cooked pasta seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked pasta contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does caramel apple have?
- Calories in a half of Jelly Bean
- Calories in whole Jelly Bean
- Calories for one, two or more Jelly Beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut butter toast?
- How much fat in Key Lime pie?
- How much protein in chocolate chips?
- What is weight of sriracha sauce?
- Honey bun calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked ground beef calories per serving size