Carob Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Carob flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in carob flour?
For example, tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon carob flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of carob flour on charts.
Carob flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of carob flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 222 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of carob flour.
- Tablespoon of carob flour (7g)16 kcal
- Cup of carob flour (119g)264 kcal
- Half cup of carob flour (59.5g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carob flour63 kcal
- 10g of carob flour22 kcal
- 20g of carob flour44 kcal
- 50g of carob flour111 kcal
- 100g of carob flour222 kcal
Protein in carob flour
Carob flour has 4.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in carob flour
Carob flour has 88.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in carob flour
Carob flour has 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
carob flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A14 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.461 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.897 mg
- Vitaminium B60.366 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.63 mg
Energy content of carob flour
- 94% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
carob flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium827 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium348 mg
- Sodium35 mg
- Iron2.94 mg
Interesting charts - compare carob flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how carob flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does breakfast sausage have?
- Calories in a half of vegetable soup
- Calories in whole vegetable soup
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable soups
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coked pinto beans?
- How much fat in dark chocolate?
- How much protein in whole milk?
- What is weight of chicken?
- Grape juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Red wine calories per serving size