Carob Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in carob flour?
For example, tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 16 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of carob flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about carob flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of carob flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Carob Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of carob flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||88.88 g||25.2 g||6.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||39.8 g||11.28 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||0.65 g||0.18 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||4.62 g||1.31 g||0.3 g|
|Water||3.58 g||1.01 g||0.3 g|
carob flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A14 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.461 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.897 mg
- Vit B60.366 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.63 mg
Energy content of carob flour
- 94% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
carob flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium827 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium348 mg
- Sodium35 mg
- Iron2.94 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 carob flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has 16 calories. It is easy to count that two carob flour have about 32 calories and three carob flour have about 48 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five carob flour.
- Tablespoon of carob flour (7g)16 kcal
- Cup of carob flour (119g)264 kcal
- Half cup of carob flour (59.5g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of carob flour63 kcal
- Half of medium size carob flour8 kcal
- Small size carob flour (6g)12.8 kcal
- Big size carob flour (9g)20.8 kcal
- Two medium size carob flour32 kcal
- Three medium size carob flour48 kcal
- Four medium size carob flour64 kcal
- Five medium size carob flour80 kcal
Protein in carob flour
Carob flour has 4.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in carob flour
Carob flour has 88.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in carob flour
Carob flour has 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of carob flour (7 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare carob flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how carob flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does breakfast sausage have?
- Calories in a half of vegetable soup
- Calories in whole vegetable soup
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable soups
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coked pinto beans?
- How much fat in dark chocolate?
- How much protein in pork belly?
- What is weight of Swiss cheese?
- Margarine calories per ounce (oz)
- Grape juice calories per serving size