Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate covered strawberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 strawberry , 1 piece and more
How many calories in chocolate covered strawberry?
For instance, standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g) has about 103 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate covered strawberry on charts.
Chocolate covered strawberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||19.9 g||~ 5.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||6.76 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Protein||1.44 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||71.33 g||~ 20.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 strawberry , 1 piece , cup or half cup of chocolate covered strawberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 129 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 strawberry , 1 piece , cup or half cup of chocolate covered strawberry.
- Standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g)103 kcal
- Chocolate covered strawberry 1 strawberry (10g)13 kcal
- Chocolate covered strawberry 1 piece (10g)13 kcal
- Cup of chocolate covered strawberry (166g)214 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate covered strawberry (83g)107 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate covered strawberries37 kcal
- 10g of chocolate covered strawberries13 kcal
- 20g of chocolate covered strawberries26 kcal
- 50g of chocolate covered strawberries65 kcal
- 100g of chocolate covered strawberries129 kcal
Protein in chocolate covered strawberry
Chocolate covered strawberries have 1.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries have 19.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g) has about 15.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries have 6.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g) has about 5.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of chocolate covered strawberry (80 g) has:103kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate covered strawberry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.395 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium C46 mg
- Vitaminium E0.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of chocolate covered strawberry
- 54% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
chocolate covered strawberry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium199 mg
- Magnessium35 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron1 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate covered strawberry with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate covered strawberry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does iced latte coffee have?
- Calories in a half of whipped cream
- Calories in whole whipped cream
- Calories for one, two or more whipped cream
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brown sugar?
- How much fat in ramen noodles?
- How much protein in rotisserie chicken drumstick?
- What is weight of ribeye steak?
- Bud Light calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked cauliflower calories per serving size