Ipa Beer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
IPA beer: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
Also known as (other names): India Pale Ale
How many calories in IPA?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of IPA (340 g) has about 197 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of IPA is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of IPA on charts.
IPA beer: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.27 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||91 g||~ 25.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, small bottle , standard bottle , can or 1 pint of IPA?
As I wrote before 100g has 58 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, small bottle , standard bottle , can or 1 pint of IPA.
- Standard serving size of IPA (340 g)197 kcal
- Glass full of IPA (220g)128 kcal
- IPA small bottle (340g)197 kcal
- IPA standard bottle (500g)290 kcal
- IPA can (500g)290 kcal
- IPA 1 pint (568g)329 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of IPA16 kcal
- 10g of IPA6 kcal
- 20g of IPA12 kcal
- 50g of IPA29 kcal
- 100g of IPA58 kcal
Protein in IPA
IPA has 0.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of IPA (340 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in IPA
IPA has 0.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of IPA (340 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in IPA
0 g of fat - IPA has no fat.
standard serving size of IPA (340 g) has:197kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
IPA - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.09 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
Energy content of IPA
- 23% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
IPA - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare IPA with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how IPA looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen pineapple chunks have?
- Calories in a half of beef patty
- Calories in whole beef patty
- Calories for one, two or more beef patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken leg?
- How much fat in toast?
- How much protein in rye bread?
- What is weight of gammon ham?
- Dinner roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Sour cream (no fat) calories per serving size