Apple vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is less calories than in pear.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
In apple and in pear most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with pear in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Pear Nutrition Difference
Pear vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||119 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||4.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||4.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||12 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
The same amount of carbohydrates
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in apple and pear - 13.81g/100g.
More fat in apple
In apple is more fats than in pear.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 42%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: pear vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apple 42% more than pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): apple 4% more than pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pear 73% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: apple 27% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: apple 46% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pear 133% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: apple 10% more than pear
- Vitaminium E: apple 50% more than pear
- Vitaminium K: pear 105% more than apple
- Beta karoten: apple 125% more than pear
Minerals: apple vs pear
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of pear
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?