Grapes vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is more calories than in pear.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In grape and in pear most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with pear in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Pear Nutrition Difference
Pear vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||119 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||4.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||14.6 mg||4.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||12 mg|
More protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is more protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 89%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in pear.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in pear and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30%.
More fat in grape
In grape is more fats than in pear.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 33%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: pear vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 475% more than pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 180% more than pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grape 20% more than pear
- Vitaminium B5: grape 4% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: grape 207% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pear 250% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grape 157% more than pear
- Vitaminium E: grape 58% more than pear
- Vitaminium K: grape 224% more than pear
- Beta karoten: grape 225% more than pear
Minerals: grape vs pear
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of pear
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?