Breast milk calories and nutrition analyse
Breast milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in breast milk?
100g of breast milk has about 70 calories (kcal).
Case in point, tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in breast milk came from protein in 6%, from carbs in 39% and from fat in 55%.
See also: Vitamins and health benefits of breast milk.
Breast milk - calories and nutrition per 100g
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon of breast milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 70 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon of breast milk.
- Tablespoon of breast milk (10g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of breast milk (5g)4 kcal
- 10g of breast milk7 kcal
- 20g of breast milk14 kcal
- 50g of breast milk35 kcal
- 100g of breast milk70 kcal
- 200g of breast milk140 kcal
- 500g of breast milk350 kcal
How much protein in breast milk?
Breast milk has 1.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
How much carbs in breast milk?
Breast milk has 6.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
How much fat in breast milk?
Breast milk has 4.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
Does breast milk make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in breast milk puts this product at the top of hight calorific other. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific other, breast milk seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other other.
It is hard to find product with higher calories count in other. Similar energy amount have only such products as .
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If breast milk contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baguette have?
- Calories in a half of poultry frankfurters
- Calories in whole poultry frankfurters
- Calories for one, two or more poultry frankfurters
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked ham?
- How much fat in alaska pollack?
- How much protein in eggnog?
- What is weight of saltine cracker?