Breast Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Breast milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in breast milk?
Case in point, tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon breast milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of breast milk on charts.
Breast milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.89 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||4.38 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||1.03 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||87.5 g||~ 24.8 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of breast milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 70 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of breast milk.
- Tablespoon of breast milk (10g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of breast milk (5g)4 kcal
- Cup of breast milk (245g)172 kcal
- Half cup of breast milk (122.5g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of breast milk20 kcal
- 10g of breast milk7 kcal
- 20g of breast milk14 kcal
- 50g of breast milk35 kcal
- 100g of breast milk70 kcal
Protein in breast milk
Breast milk has 1.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in breast milk
Breast milk has 6.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in breast milk
Breast milk has 4.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
tablespoon of breast milk (10 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
breast milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A212 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.036 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B60.011 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.08 mg
Energy content of breast milk
- 39% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
breast milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium51 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium17 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare breast milk with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how breast milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Jelly Bean have?
- Calories in a half of Key Lime pie
- Calories in whole Key Lime pie
- Calories for one, two or more Key Lime pie
- Calories in tablespoon of Key Lime pie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chips?
- How much fat in sriracha sauce?
- How much protein in honey bun?
- What is weight of cooked ground beef?
- Garbanzo beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow bell pepper calories per serving size