Yellow Squash : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yellow squash : calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one yellow squash, cup and more
How many calories in yellow squash?
For example, medium size yellow squash (196 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size yellow squash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of yellow squash on charts.
Yellow squash : calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.35 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.18 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.21 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||94.64 g||~ 26.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 yellow squashes?
As I wrote before medium size yellow squash (196 g) has 31 calories. It is easy to count that two yellow squashes have about 62 calories and three yellow squashes have about 93 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five yellow squashes.
- Medium size yellow squash (196 g)31 kcal
- Cup of yellow squash (113g)18 kcal
- Half cup of yellow squash (56.5g)9 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of yellow squash5 kcal
- Half of medium size yellow squash15.5 kcal
- Small size yellow squash (157g)24.8 kcal
- Big size yellow squash (255g)40.3 kcal
- Two medium size yellow squashes62 kcal
- Three medium size yellow squashes93 kcal
- Four medium size yellow squashes124 kcal
- Five medium size yellow squashes155 kcal
Protein in yellow squash
Yellow squash has 1.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size yellow squash (196 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in yellow squash
Yellow squash has 3.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size yellow squash (196 g) has about 6.6 g of carbs.
Fat in yellow squash
Yellow squash has 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size yellow squash (196 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
medium size yellow squash (196 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
yellow squash - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.142 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.487 mg
- Vitaminium B60.218 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C17 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of yellow squash
- 67% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
yellow squash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium262 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
Interesting charts - compare yellow squash with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how yellow squash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled rice have?
- Calories in a half of red potato
- Calories in whole red potato
- Calories for one, two or more red potatoes
- Calories in slice of red potato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet potato pie?
- How much fat in canned beans?
- How much protein in cheese bread?
- What is weight of pretzel?
- Pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Carrot cake calories per serving size