Broccoli vs Edamame: Health Insights
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Edamame vs Broccoli: Nutrition Comparison
|Carbohydrates||6.64 g||8.91 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||5.2 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||11.91 g|
|Calcium||47 mg||63 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||2.27 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||64 mg|
|Potassium||316 mg||436 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.117 mg||0.155 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.639 mg||0.915 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.175 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||63 mg||0.311 mg|
|Vitaminium C||89.2 mg||6.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.68 mg|
|Vitaminium K||101.6 mg||0.027 mg|
Less Calories in Broccoli
At first glance, you can see that in broccoli is much less calories than in edamame.
In broccoli and in edamame most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare broccoli with edamame in details.
Broccoli And Edamame Nutrition Difference
edamame - 256% more than broccoli
edamame - 34% more than broccoli
edamame - 1305% more than broccoli
- Dietary fiber:
edamame - 100% more than broccoli
edamame - 322% more than broccoli
Less protein in broccoli
It is aslo easy to see see that in broccoli is less protein than in edamame.
There is 11.91g per 100g of edamame and 2.82g per 100g of broccoli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 322%.
Less carbohydrates in broccoli
In broccoli is less carbohydrates than in edamame.
There is 8.91g/100g of carbohydrates in edamame and 6.64g/100g in broccoli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 34%.
Less fat in broccoli
In broccoli is less fats than in edamame.
The tables above show us that there is 5.2g/100g of fats in edamame and 0.37g/100g in broccoli. In this case difference is about 1305%.
- Carbohydrates6.64 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein2.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | flowerets | cup | half cup | 1 floweret
- 65% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: edamame vs broccoli
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
edamame - 182% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
edamame - 32% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
edamame - 43% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B6:
broccoli - 75% more than edamame
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
broccoli - 20157% more than edamame
- Vitaminium C:
broccoli - 1362% more than edamame
- Vitaminium E:
edamame - 300% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium K:
broccoli - 376196% more than edamame
Minerals: broccoli vs edamame
edamame - 34% more than broccoli
edamame - 211% more than broccoli
edamame - 205% more than broccoli
edamame - 38% more than broccoli
broccoli - 450% more than edamame
Compares of broccoli
- Broccoli vs Artichoke
- Broccoli vs Arugula
- Broccoli vs Asparagus
- Broccoli vs Bamboo Shoots
- Broccoli vs Beetroot
- Broccoli vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of broccoli
Compares of edamame
- Calories from Broccoli
- Calories of Rapini
- Calories in Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash calories per 100g
- Cabbage carbs per 100g
- Carrot protein per 100g
- Cassava fat per 100g
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How much protein in eggplant?
- Broccoli vs Iceberg Lettuce nutrition
- Broccoli vs Yellow Squash calories
- Rapini vs Collards protein
- Butternut Squash vs Spaghetti Squash sugar
- Butternut Squash vs Buttercup Squash vitamins
- Butternut Squash vs Yellow Squash dietary fiber
- Butternut Squash vs Acorn Squash vitaminium C
- Cabbage vs Romaine Lettuce magnessium
- Cabbage vs Iceberg Lettuce potassium