Feta Cheese vs Cream Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Feta cheese
At first glance, you can see that in feta cheese is less calories than in cream cheese.
Feta cheese has 265 kcal per 100g and cream cheese 350 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In feta cheese and in cream cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare feta cheese with cream cheese in details.
Fact 2: Feta cheese And Cream cheese Nutrition Difference
Cream cheese vs Feta cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Feta cheese||Cream cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.88 g||5.52 g|
|Fat||21.49 g||34.44 g|
|Protein||14.21 g||6.15 g|
|Water||55.22 g||52.62 g|
|Calcium||493 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||0.65 mg||0.11 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||62 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||1139 mg||314 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.154 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.844 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.991 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.424 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.032 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.86 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in feta cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in feta cheese is more protein than in cream cheese.
There is 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese and 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 131%.
Less carbohydrates in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less carbohydrates than in cream cheese.
There is 5.52g/100g of carbohydrates in cream cheese and 3.88g/100g in feta cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 42%.
Less fat in feta cheese
In feta cheese is less fats than in cream cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 34.44g/100g of fats in cream cheese and 21.49g/100g in feta cheese. In this case difference is about 60%.
- Carbohydrates3.88 g
- Fat21.49 g
- Protein14.21 g
- Water55.22 g
100g | ounce | cup | half cup | cube
- 6% CARBS.
- 21% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: cream cheese vs feta cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 570% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 267% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 989% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 657% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): feta cheese 256% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium E: cream cheese 378% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: cream cheese 0% more than feta cheese
Minerals: feta cheese vs cream cheese
Compares of feta cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Brie
- Feta Cheese vs Camembert
- Feta Cheese vs White Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Feta Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of feta cheese
Compares of cream cheese
- Calories from Feta cheese
- Calories of Oil (sunflower)
- Calories in Dried cherries
- Vodka calories per 100g
- Veal carbs per 100g
- Persian cucumber protein per 100g
- Tortellini fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How much protein in rice and chicken?
- Feta Cheese vs Paneer Cheese nutrition
- Feta Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese calories
- Feta Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese protein
- Gouda Cheese vs American Cheese sugar
- Gouda Cheese vs Provolone Cheese vitamins
- Parmesan vs Provolone Cheese dietary fiber
- Parmesan vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese vitaminium C
- Swiss Cheese vs American Cheese magnessium
- Swiss Cheese vs Provolone Cheese potassium