Vodka vs Whisky (Whiskey): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Vodka
At first glance, you can see that in vodka is just a little less calories than in whisky.
Vodka has 231 kcal per 100g and whisky 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In vodka and in whisky most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare vodka with whisky in details.
Fact 2: Vodka And Whisky Nutrition Difference
Whisky vs Vodka: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Vodka||Whisky (whiskey)|
|Water||66.6 g||63.9 g|
|Iron||0.01 mg||0.02 mg|
|Phosphorus||5 mg||3 mg|
|Potassium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.007 mg||0.001 mg|
- Water66.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | small glass | bottle 0,25 | bottle 0,5 | bottle 0,7
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Compares of vodka
- Vodka vs White Wine
- Vodka vs Beer
- Vodka vs Gin
- Vodka vs Whisky
- Vodka vs Red Wine
- Vodka vs Cider
- see all compares of vodka
Compares of whisky
- Calories from Vodka
- Calories of Veal
- Calories in Persian cucumber
- Tortellini calories per 100g
- Celery stalk carbs per 100g
- Tempeh protein per 100g
- Flan fat per 100g
- How many calories does rice and chicken have?
- Calories in a half of tahini
- Calories in whole tahini
- Calories for one, two or more tahini
- Calories in tablespoon of tahini
- Calories in teaspoon of tahini
- How much protein in Kung Pao shrimp?