Bulgur: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in bulgur?
In particular, tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 27 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of bulgur is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about bulgur nutrition.
See all nutrition data of bulgur on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Bulgur (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of bulgur (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||75.87 g||21.51 g||6.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.5 g||3.54 g||1 g|
|Fat||1.33 g||0.38 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||12.29 g||3.48 g||1 g|
|Water||9 g||2.55 g||0.7 g|
bulgur - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A9 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.232 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.115 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.114 mg
- Vit B60.342 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vit E0.06 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of bulgur
- 83% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
bulgur - minerals per 100g
- Potassium410 mg
- Magnessium164 mg
- Calcium35 mg
- Sodium17 mg
- Iron2.46 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bulgur?
As I wrote before tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) have 27 calories. It is easy to count that two bulgur have about 54 calories and three bulgur have about 81 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bulgur.
- Tablespoon of bulgur (8g)27 kcal
- Cup of bulgur (185g)633 kcal
- Half cup of bulgur (92.5g)316 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bulgur97 kcal
- Half of medium size bulgur13.5 kcal
- Small size bulgur (6g)21.6 kcal
- Big size bulgur (10g)35.1 kcal
- Two medium size bulgur54 kcal
- Three medium size bulgur81 kcal
- Four medium size bulgur108 kcal
- Five medium size bulgur135 kcal
Protein in bulgur
Bulgur have 12.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in bulgur
Bulgur have 75.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) has about 6.1 g of carbs.
Fat in bulgur
Bulgur have 1.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of bulgur (8 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare bulgur with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how bulgur looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baking powder?
- How much fat in potato soup?
- How much protein in ham salad?
- What is weight of ravani cake?
- Cream cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Jameson calories per serving size