Berry Fritter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Berry fritter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one berry fritter, cup and more
How many calories in berry fritter?
For example, medium size berry fritter (77 g) has about 263 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size berry fritter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of berry fritter on charts.
Berry fritter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||31.44 g||~ 8.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||22.05 g||~ 6.3 g|
|Protein||5.62 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||40.25 g||~ 11.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 berry fritters?
As I wrote before medium size berry fritter (77 g) have 263 calories. It is easy to count that two berry fritters have about 526 calories and three berry fritters have about 789 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five berry fritters.
- Medium size berry fritter (77 g)263 kcal
- Cup of berry fritter (124g)424 kcal
- Half cup of berry fritter (62g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of berry fritters97 kcal
- Half of medium size berry fritter131.5 kcal
- Small size berry fritter (62g)210.4 kcal
- Big size berry fritter (100g)341.9 kcal
- Two medium size berry fritters526 kcal
- Three medium size berry fritters789 kcal
- Four medium size berry fritters1052 kcal
- Five medium size berry fritters1315 kcal
Protein in berry fritter
Berry fritters have 5.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size berry fritter (77 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in berry fritters
Berry fritters have 31.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size berry fritter (77 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in berry fritters
Berry fritters have 22.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size berry fritter (77 g) has about 17 g of fat.
medium size berry fritter (77 g) has:263kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
berry fritter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.239 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.36 mg
- Vitaminium B60.069 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.049 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.022 mg
Energy content of berry fritter
- 36% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
berry fritter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium121 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium56 mg
- Iron1.45 mg
Interesting charts - compare berry fritter with other berry fritter
When you look at charts below you will see how berry fritter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does candy cane have?
- Calories in a half of boiled peanut
- Calories in whole boiled peanut
- Calories for one, two or more boiled peanuts
- Calories in handful of boiled peanuts
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled peanut
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried apple rings?
- How much fat in quick oats?
- How much protein in basmati rice?
- What is weight of canned chickpeas?
- Cooked broccoli calories per ounce (oz)
- Chickpeas calories per serving size