Dried Agave: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried agave?
100g of dried agave has about 341 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 34 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of dried agave is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried agave nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried agave on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Dried Agave (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of dried agave (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||82 g||23.25 g||8.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||16 g||4.54 g||1.6 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.2 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
dried agave - vitamins per 100g
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E0.76 mg
Energy content of dried agave
- 98% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dried agave - minerals per 100g
- Potassium767 mg
- Phosphorus37 mg
- Magnessium207 mg
- Calcium770 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron3.6 mg
- Zink12 mg
- Beta karoten11 mg
Compare dried agave:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried agave?
As I wrote before tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has 34 calories. It is easy to count that two dried agave have about 68 calories and three dried agave have about 102 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried agave.
- Tablespoon of dried agave (10g)34 kcal
- Teaspoon of dried agave (3g)10 kcal
- Cup of dried agave (159g)542 kcal
- Half cup of dried agave (79.5g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried agave97 kcal
- Half of medium size dried agave17 kcal
- Small size dried agave (8g)27.2 kcal
- Big size dried agave (13g)44.2 kcal
- Two medium size dried agave68 kcal
- Three medium size dried agave102 kcal
- Four medium size dried agave136 kcal
- Five medium size dried agave170 kcal
Protein in dried agave
Dried agave has 1.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried agave
Dried agave has 82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has about 8.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried agave
0 g of fat - dried agave has no fat.
tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried agave with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried agave looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherimoya?
- How much fat in cherries?
- How much protein in Cranberries?
- What is weight of dates?
- Durian calories per ounce (oz)
- Black lilac calories per serving size