Dried Agave: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried agave: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in dried agave?
Case in point, tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon dried agave is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried agave on charts.
Dried agave: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of dried agave?
As I wrote before 100g has 341 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of dried agave.
- Tablespoon of dried agave (10g)34 kcal
- Teaspoon of dried agave (3g)10 kcal
- Cup of dried agave (159g)542 kcal
- Half cup of dried agave (79.5g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried agave97 kcal
- 10g of dried agave34 kcal
- 20g of dried agave68 kcal
- 50g of dried agave171 kcal
- 100g of dried agave341 kcal
Protein in dried agave
Dried agave has 1.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried agave
Dried agave has 82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has about 8.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried agave
0 g of fat - dried agave has no fat.
tablespoon of dried agave (10 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried agave - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.76 mg
Energy content of dried agave
- 98% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dried agave - minerals per 100g
- Potassium767 mg
- Phosphorus37 mg
- Magnessium207 mg
- Calcium770 mg
- Sodium14 mg
- Iron3.6 mg
- Zink12 mg
- Beta karoten11 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried agave with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried agave looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked pork chop have?
- Calories in a half of Lucky Charms
- Calories in whole Lucky Charms
- Calories for one, two or more Lucky Charms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in yogurt parfait?
- How much fat in chia pudding?
- How much protein in black bean salad?
- What is weight of popcorn cake?
- Sangria calories per ounce (oz)
- Pink lady apples calories per serving size