Black Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in black beans?
100g of black beans have about 341 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
Case in point, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) have about 293 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 293 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from black beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about black beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of black beans on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Black Beans (86 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.36 g||17.68 g||53.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||4.39 g||13.3 g|
|Fat||1.42 g||0.4 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||21.6 g||6.12 g||18.6 g|
|Water||11.02 g||3.12 g||9.5 g|
black beans - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A17 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.9 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.955 mg
- Vit B60.286 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.444 mcg
- Vit E0.21 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of black beans
- 72% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
black beans - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1483 mg
- Magnessium171 mg
- Calcium123 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron5.02 mg
Compare black beans:
- black beans vs beef
- black beans vs chickpeas
- black beans vs refried beans
- black beans vs black eyed peas
- black beans vs red lentils
- black beans vs pinto beans
- black beans vs lima beans
- black beans vs steak
- black beans vs fava beans
- black beans vs garbanzo beans
- black beans vs edamame
- black beans vs lentil
- see all compares of black beans
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black beans?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) have 293 calories. It is easy to count that two black beans have about 586 calories and three black beans have about 879 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black beans.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g)293 kcal
- Cup of black beans (172g)587 kcal
- Half cup of black beans (86g)293 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black beans97 kcal
- Half of medium size black beans146.5 kcal
- Small size black beans (69g)234.4 kcal
- Big size black beans (112g)380.9 kcal
- Two medium size black beans586 kcal
- Three medium size black beans879 kcal
- Four medium size black beans1172 kcal
- Five medium size black beans1465 kcal
Protein in black beans
Black beans have 21.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) you can see that you will get about 18.6 g of protein.
Carbs in black beans
Black beans have 62.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has about 53.6 g of carbs.
Fat in black beans
Black beans have 1.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of black beans (86 g) has:293kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare black beans with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how black beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of McRoyal
- Calories in whole McRoyal
- Calories for one, two or more McRoyals
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in alcohol?
- How much fat in Velveeta?
- How much protein in whole milk?
- What is weight of chicken?
- Lemon juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Coffee calories per serving size