Movie Theater Popcorn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Movie Theater Popcorn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in movie/theater popcorn?
To illustrate, standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g) has about 181 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of movie/theater popcorn on charts.
Movie Theater Popcorn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||39.87 g||~ 11.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.9 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||48.7 g||~ 13.8 g|
|Protein||6.18 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Water||1.95 g||~ 0.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or medium box of movie/theater popcorn?
As I wrote before 100g has 603 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or medium box of movie/theater popcorn.
- Standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g)181 kcal
- Cup of movie/theater popcorn (8g)48 kcal
- Half cup of movie/theater popcorn (4g)24 kcal
- Movie/theater popcorn medium box (60g)362 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of movie/theater popcorn171 kcal
- 10g of movie/theater popcorn60 kcal
- 20g of movie/theater popcorn121 kcal
- 50g of movie/theater popcorn302 kcal
- 100g of movie/theater popcorn603 kcal
Protein in movie/theater popcorn
Movie/theater popcorn has 6.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in movie/theater popcorn
Movie/theater popcorn has 39.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g) has about 12 g of carbs.
Fat in movie/theater popcorn
Movie/theater popcorn has 48.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g) has about 14.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of movie/theater popcorn (30 g) has:181kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
movie/theater popcorn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.089 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.096 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.064 mg
- Vitaminium B60.144 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.69 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of movie/theater popcorn
- 26% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
movie/theater popcorn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium155 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium763 mg
- Iron1.96 mg
Interesting charts - compare movie/theater popcorn with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how movie/theater popcorn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does boiled peanut have?
- Calories in handful of quick oats
- Calories in tablespoon of quick oats
- Calories in teaspoon of quick oats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in basmati rice?
- How much fat in canned chickpeas?
- How much protein in cooked broccoli?
- What is weight of chickpeas?
- Wheat flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Puff pastry calories per serving size