Steel Cut Oats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in steel cut oats?
100g of steel cut oats have about 375 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) have about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 150 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from steel cut oats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about steel cut oats nutrition.
See all nutrition data of steel cut oats on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Steel Cut Oats (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||67.5 g||19.14 g||27 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||2.84 g||4 g|
|Fat||6.25 g||1.77 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||12.5 g||3.54 g||5 g|
steel cut oats - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of steel cut oats
- 72% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
steel cut oats - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Iron4.25 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 steel cut oats?
As I wrote before standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) have 150 calories. It is easy to count that two steel cut oats have about 300 calories and three steel cut oats have about 450 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five steel cut oats.
- Standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g)150 kcal
- Cup of steel cut oats (160g)600 kcal
- Half cup of steel cut oats (80g)300 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of steel cut oats106 kcal
- Half of medium size steel cut oats75 kcal
- Small size steel cut oats (32g)120 kcal
- Big size steel cut oats (52g)195 kcal
- Two medium size steel cut oats300 kcal
- Three medium size steel cut oats450 kcal
- Four medium size steel cut oats600 kcal
- Five medium size steel cut oats750 kcal
Protein in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 12.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 67.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has about 27 g of carbs.
Fat in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 6.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare steel cut oats with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how steel cut oats look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does KFC Coleslaw have?
- Calories in a half of ribeye steak
- Calories in whole ribeye steak
- Calories for one, two or more ribeye steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bud Light?
- How much fat in cooked cauliflower?
- How much protein in grilled t-bone steak?
- What is weight of boiled beef?
- Frozen peaches unsweetened calories per ounce (oz)
- Green peas calories per serving size