Steel Cut Oats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Steel cut oats: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in steel cut oats?
For example, standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of steel cut oats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of steel cut oats on charts.
Steel cut oats: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||67.5 g||~ 19.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Fat||6.25 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Protein||12.5 g||~ 3.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of steel cut oats?
As I wrote before 100g have 375 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of steel cut oats.
- Standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g)150 kcal
- Cup of steel cut oats (160g)600 kcal
- Half cup of steel cut oats (80g)300 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of steel cut oats106 kcal
- 10g of steel cut oats38 kcal
- 20g of steel cut oats75 kcal
- 50g of steel cut oats188 kcal
- 100g of steel cut oats375 kcal
Protein in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 12.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) you can see that you will get about 5 g of protein.
Carbs in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 67.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has about 27 g of carbs.
Fat in steel cut oats
Steel cut oats have 6.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of steel cut oats (40 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
steel cut oats - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of steel cut oats
- 72% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
steel cut oats - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Iron4.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare steel cut oats with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how steel cut oats look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does KFC Coleslaw have?
- Calories in a half of ribeye steak
- Calories in whole ribeye steak
- Calories for one, two or more ribeye steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bud Light?
- How much fat in cooked cauliflower?
- How much protein in grilled t-bone steak?
- What is weight of boiled beef?
- Frozen peaches unsweetened calories per ounce (oz)
- Green peas calories per serving size