Roast Beef vs Corned Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Roast beef
At first glance, you can see that in roast beef is less calories than in corn beef.
Roast beef has 170 kcal per 100g and corn beef 251 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 48%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in roast beef cames from protein and in corn beef from fat.
See tables below to compare roast beef with corn beef in details.
Roast beef And Corn beef Nutrition Difference
Corn beef vs Roast beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Roast beef||Corned beef|
|Fat||5.92 g||18.98 g|
|Protein||29.12 g||18.17 g|
|Water||63.93 g||59.79 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||2.75 mg||1.86 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||377 mg||145 mg|
|Sodium||57 mg||973 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.194 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.882 mg||3.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.584 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in roast beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in roast beef is more protein than in corn beef.
There is 18.17g per 100g of corn beef and 29.12g per 100g of roast beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60%.
Less fat in roast beef
In roast beef is less fats than in corn beef.
The tables above show us that there is 18.98g/100g of fats in corn beef and 5.92g/100g in roast beef. In this case difference is about 221%.
- Fat5.92 g
- Protein29.12 g
- Water63.93 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
Vitamins: corn beef vs roast beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
roast beef - 162% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
roast beef - 14% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
roast beef - 94% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B6:
roast beef - 154% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
roast beef - 17% more than corn beef
- Vitaminium K:
corn beef - 0% more than roast beef
Compares of roast beef
- Roast Beef vs Chicken
- Roast Beef vs Turkey Breast
- Roast Beef vs Steak
- Roast Beef vs Ribeye Steak
- Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef
- see all compares of roast beef
Compares of corn beef
- Calories from Roast beef
- Calories of Meatball
- Calories in Hershey's Kiss
- Budweiser beer calories per 100g
- Chicken thigh carbs per 100g
- Cooked broccoli raab protein per 100g
- Fried dumpling (vada) fat per 100g
- How many calories do boiled onions have?
- Calories in slice of black forest ham
- How much protein in Gingerbread cookie?
- Roast Beef vs Brisket nutrition
- Roast Beef vs Flank Steak calories
- Roast Beef vs Prime Rib protein
- Ribs vs Brisket sugar
- Ribs vs Prime Rib vitamins
- Skinless Chicken Breast vs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh dietary fiber
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket vitaminium C
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak magnessium
- Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak potassium