Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Roast beef
At first glance, you can see that in roast beef is less calories than in sirloin steak.
Roast beef has 170 kcal per 100g and sirloin steak 195 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15%.
In roast beef and in sirloin steak most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare roast beef with sirloin steak in details.
Roast beef And Sirloin steak Nutrition Difference
sirloin steak - 15% more than roast beef
sirloin steak - 43% more than roast beef
sirloin steak - 2% more than roast beef
roast beef - 6% more than sirloin steak
Sirloin steak vs Roast beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Roast beef||Sirloin steak|
|Fat||5.92 g||8.48 g|
|Protein||29.12 g||29.8 g|
|Water||63.93 g||60.18 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||2.75 mg||2.57 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||27 mg|
|Potassium||377 mg||379 mg|
|Sodium||57 mg||339 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.077 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.194 mg||0.347 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.882 mg||5.683 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.584 mg||0.668 mg|
Less protein in roast beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in roast beef is less protein than in sirloin steak.
There is 29.8g per 100g of sirloin steak and 29.12g per 100g of roast beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
Less fat in roast beef
In roast beef is less fats than in sirloin steak.
The tables above show us that there is 8.48g/100g of fats in sirloin steak and 5.92g/100g in roast beef. In this case difference is about 43%.
- Fat5.92 g
- Protein29.12 g
- Water63.93 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
- Fat8.48 g
- Protein29.8 g
- Water60.18 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: sirloin steak vs roast beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
sirloin steak - 13% more than roast beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
sirloin steak - 79% more than roast beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
roast beef - 4% more than sirloin steak
- Vitaminium B6:
sirloin steak - 14% more than roast beef
Minerals: roast beef vs sirloin steak
sirloin steak - 100% more than roast beef
roast beef - 7% more than sirloin steak
sirloin steak - 0% more than roast beef
sirloin steak - 1% more than roast beef
sirloin steak - 495% more than roast beef
Compares of roast beef
- Roast Beef vs Chicken
- Roast Beef vs Turkey Breast
- Roast Beef vs Steak
- Roast Beef vs Ribeye Steak
- Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef
- see all compares of roast beef
Compares of sirloin steak
- Calories from Roast beef
- Calories of Meatball
- Calories in Hershey's Kiss
- Budweiser beer calories per 100g
- Pickles carbs per 100g
- Banana whip protein per 100g
- Fried soft shell crab fat per 100g
- How many calories do roasted chickpeas have?
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen custard
- How much protein in garlic powder?
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef nutrition
- Roast Beef vs Brisket calories
- Roast Beef vs Flank Steak protein
- Roast Beef vs Prime Rib sugar
- Ribs vs Brisket vitamins
- Ribs vs Prime Rib dietary fiber
- Skinless Chicken Breast vs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh vitaminium C
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket magnessium
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter