Roast Beef vs Pastrami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Roast beef
At first glance, you can see that in roast beef is more calories than in pastrami.
Roast beef has 170 kcal per 100g and pastrami 139 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22%.
In roast beef and in pastrami most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare roast beef with pastrami in details.
Roast beef And Pastrami Nutrition Difference
roast beef - 22% more than pastrami
pastrami - 5% more than roast beef
roast beef - 79% more than pastrami
pastrami - 12% more than roast beef
Pastrami vs Roast beef: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Roast beef||Pastrami|
|Fat||5.92 g||6.21 g|
|Protein||29.12 g||16.3 g|
|Water||63.93 g||71.73 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||2.75 mg||4.2 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||377 mg||345 mg|
|Sodium||57 mg||1123 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.194 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.882 mg||3.527 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.584 mg||0.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.005 mg|
More protein in roast beef
It is aslo easy to see see that in roast beef is more protein than in pastrami.
There is 16.3g per 100g of pastrami and 29.12g per 100g of roast beef so using simple math we can see that difference is about 79%.
Less fat in roast beef
In roast beef is less fats than in pastrami.
The tables above show us that there is 6.21g/100g of fats in pastrami and 5.92g/100g in roast beef. In this case difference is about 5%.
- Fat5.92 g
- Protein29.12 g
- Water63.93 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
- Fat6.21 g
- Protein16.3 g
- Water71.73 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 10% CARBS
- 48% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Vitamins: pastrami vs roast beef
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
roast beef - 24% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
pastrami - 29% more than roast beef
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
roast beef - 67% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B6:
roast beef - 116% more than pastrami
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
roast beef - 40% more than pastrami
Minerals: roast beef vs pastrami
pastrami - 120% more than roast beef
pastrami - 53% more than roast beef
roast beef - 93% more than pastrami
roast beef - 9% more than pastrami
pastrami - 1870% more than roast beef
Compares of roast beef
- Roast Beef vs Chicken
- Roast Beef vs Turkey Breast
- Roast Beef vs Steak
- Roast Beef vs Ribeye Steak
- Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef
- see all compares of roast beef
Compares of pastrami
- see all compares of pastrami
- Calories from Roast beef
- Calories of Meatball
- Calories in Hershey's Kiss
- Budweiser beer calories per 100g
- Chicken thigh carbs per 100g
- Cooked broccoli raab protein per 100g
- Fried dumpling (vada) fat per 100g
- How many calories do boiled onions have?
- Calories in slice of black forest ham
- How much protein in Gingerbread cookie?
- Sirloin Steak vs Filet Mignon nutrition
- Skirt Steak vs Filet Mignon calories
- Steak vs Tuna protein
- American Cheese vs Velveeta sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Gorgonzola vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Roquefort dietary fiber
- Gorgonzola vs Feta vitaminium C
- Gorgonzola vs Roquefort magnessium
- Gorgonzola vs Goat Cheese potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter