Costco Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Costco muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Costco and more
How many calories in Costco?
For instance, medium size Costco (167 g) has about 651 calories.
It is about 27% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Costco is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12.5 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 34 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 93 minutes, swim for about 77 minutes or run for 66 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Costco on charts.
Costco muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.81 g||~ 14.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||18.2 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Protein||6.39 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Water||22.38 g||~ 6.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Costco muffins?
As I wrote before medium size Costco (167 g) have 651 calories. It is easy to count that two Costco muffins have about 1302 calories and three Costco muffins have about 1953 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Costco muffins.
- Medium size Costco (167 g)651 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Costco muffins111 kcal
- Half of medium size Costco325.5 kcal
- Small size Costco (134g)520.8 kcal
- Big size Costco (217g)846.3 kcal
- Two medium size Costco muffins1302 kcal
- Three medium size Costco muffins1953 kcal
- Four medium size Costco muffins2604 kcal
- Five medium size Costco muffins3255 kcal
Protein in Costco
Costco muffins have 6.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Costco (167 g) you can see that you will get about 10.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Costco muffins
Costco muffins have 50.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Costco (167 g) has about 84.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Costco muffins
Costco muffins have 18.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Costco (167 g) has about 30.4 g of fat.
medium size Costco (167 g) has:651kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Costco - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.205 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.24 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.697 mg
- Vitaminium B60.047 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.067 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.67 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of Costco
- 52% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Costco - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Magnessium35 mg
- Calcium161 mg
- Sodium344 mg
- Iron3.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare Costco with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how Costco looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried chicken drumstick have?
- Calories in a half of boiled banana
- Calories in whole boiled banana
- Calories for one, two or more boiled bananas
- Calories in handful of boiled bananas
- Calories in slice of boiled banana
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen corn?
- How much fat in grape jelly?
- How much protein in cosmic brownie?
- What is weight of smoked salmon?
- Sprite calories per ounce (oz)
- Nachos calories per serving size