Eggplant vs Yellow Squash : All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Eggplant
At first glance, you can see that in eggplant is much more calories than in yellow squash.
Eggplant has 24 kcal per 100g and yellow squash 16 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 50%.
In eggplant and in yellow squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare eggplant with yellow squash in details.
Fact 2: Eggplant And Yellow squash Nutrition Difference
Yellow squash vs Eggplant: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Eggplant||Yellow squash|
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||3.35 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||0.18 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||1 g||1.21 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.35 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||230 mg||262 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.142 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.649 mg||0.487 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.084 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.2 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.5 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in eggplant
It is aslo easy to see see that in eggplant is less protein than in yellow squash.
There is 1.21g per 100g of yellow squash and 1g per 100g of eggplant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21%.
More carbohydrates in eggplant
In eggplant is more carbohydrates than in yellow squash.
There is 3.35g/100g of carbohydrates in yellow squash and 5.7g/100g in eggplant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 70%.
More fat in eggplant
In eggplant is more fats than in yellow squash.
The tables above show us that there is 0.18g/100g of fats in yellow squash and 0.19g/100g in eggplant. In this case difference is about 6%.
- Carbohydrates5.7 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: yellow squash vs eggplant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): yellow squash 23% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): yellow squash 284% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): eggplant 33% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium B6: yellow squash 160% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): eggplant 75762% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium C: yellow squash 673% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium E: eggplant 150% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium K: eggplant 116567% more than yellow squash
Minerals: eggplant vs yellow squash
Compares of eggplant
- Eggplant vs Artichoke
- Eggplant vs Asparagus
- Eggplant vs Bamboo Shoots
- Eggplant vs Beetroot
- Eggplant vs Pepper
- Eggplant vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of eggplant
Compares of yellow squash
- Calories from Eggplant
- Calories of Endive
- Calories in Fava beans
- Fennel calories per 100g
- Kale carbs per 100g
- Kohlrabi protein per 100g
- Leek fat per 100g
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How much protein in moringa?
- Endive vs Romaine Lettuce nutrition
- Fava Beans vs Black Beans calories
- Fava Beans vs Edamame protein
- Fava Beans vs Pinto Beans sugar
- Fava Beans vs Garbanzo Beans vitamins
- Fava Beans vs Kidney Beans dietary fiber
- Fennel vs Celery vitaminium C
- Kale vs Romaine Lettuce magnessium
- Kale vs Iceberg Lettuce potassium