Enoki Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Enoki mushrooms?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) have about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 24 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Enoki mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Enoki mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Enoki mushroom on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Enoki Mushrooms (65 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.81 g||2.21 g||5.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||1.8 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||2.66 g||0.75 g||1.7 g|
|Water||88.34 g||25.04 g||57.4 g|
Enoki mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.225 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.032 mg
- Vit B60.1 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of Enoki mushrooms
- 70% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Enoki mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium359 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron1.15 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Enoki mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) have 24 calories. It is easy to count that two Enoki mushrooms have about 48 calories and three Enoki mushrooms have about 72 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Enoki mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g)24 kcal
- Half cup of Enoki mushrooms (32.5g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Enoki mushrooms10 kcal
- Half of medium size Enoki mushrooms12 kcal
- Small size Enoki mushrooms (52g)19.2 kcal
- Big size Enoki mushrooms (85g)31.2 kcal
- Two medium size Enoki mushrooms48 kcal
- Three medium size Enoki mushrooms72 kcal
- Four medium size Enoki mushrooms96 kcal
- Five medium size Enoki mushrooms120 kcal
Protein in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 2.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 7.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Enoki mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Enoki mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of honey mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried potato?
- How much fat in grilled chicken thigh?
- How much protein in boiled lobster?
- What is weight of frozen strawberry?
- Twix bar (fun size, mini) calories per ounce (oz)
- Black olives calories per serving size