Enoki Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Enoki mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in Enoki mushrooms?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Enoki mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Enoki mushroom on charts.
Enoki mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.81 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.66 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||88.34 g||~ 25 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of Enoki mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 37 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of Enoki mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g)24 kcal
- Half cup of Enoki mushrooms (32.5g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Enoki mushrooms10 kcal
- 10g of Enoki mushrooms4 kcal
- 20g of Enoki mushrooms7 kcal
- 50g of Enoki mushrooms19 kcal
- 100g of Enoki mushrooms37 kcal
Protein in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 2.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 7.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Enoki mushrooms
Enoki mushrooms have 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Enoki mushrooms (65 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Enoki mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.225 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.032 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of Enoki mushrooms
- 70% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Enoki mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium359 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron1.15 mg
Interesting charts - compare Enoki mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Enoki mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of honey mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried potato?
- How much fat in grilled chicken thigh?
- How much protein in boiled lobster?
- What is weight of frozen strawberry?
- Twix bar (fun size, mini) calories per ounce (oz)
- Black olives calories per serving size