Chanterelle Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chanterelle mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chanterelle mushrooms?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chanterelle mushroom on charts.
Chanterelle mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of chanterelle mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 32 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 mushroom , cup or half cup of chanterelle mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g)27 kcal
- Chanterelle mushrooms 1 mushroom (13g)4 kcal
- Cup of chanterelle mushrooms (75g)24 kcal
- Half cup of chanterelle mushrooms (37.5g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chanterelle mushrooms9 kcal
- 10g of chanterelle mushrooms3 kcal
- 20g of chanterelle mushrooms6 kcal
- 50g of chanterelle mushrooms16 kcal
- 100g of chanterelle mushrooms32 kcal
Protein in chanterelle mushrooms
Chanterelle mushrooms have 1.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chanterelle mushrooms
Chanterelle mushrooms have 6.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in chanterelle mushrooms
Chanterelle mushrooms have 0.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of chanterelle mushrooms (84 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chanterelle mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.215 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.085 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
Energy content of chanterelle mushrooms
- 72% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
chanterelle mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium506 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron3.47 mg
Do chanterelle mushrooms make you fat? Whether it is good to eat chanterelle mushrooms on diet?
Count of calories in chanterelle mushrooms is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, chanterelle mushrooms seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare chanterelle mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how chanterelle mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rye flour have?
- Calories in handful of sliced almonds
- Calories in tablespoon of sliced almonds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in air popped popcorn?
- How much fat in grilled pork chop?
- How much protein in boiled cabbage?
- What is weight of frozen pizza?
- Biscuit with gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Cream puff calories per serving size