Fried Okra: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried okra: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful and more
How many calories in fried okra?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g) has about 178 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried okra is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried okra on charts.
Fried okra: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful or half cup of fried okra?
As I wrote before 100g has 194 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful or half cup of fried okra.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g)178 kcal
- Handful of fried okra (55g)107 kcal
- Half cup of fried okra (46g)89 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried okra55 kcal
- 10g of fried okra19 kcal
- 20g of fried okra39 kcal
- 50g of fried okra97 kcal
- 100g of fried okra194 kcal
Protein in fried okra
Fried okra has 4.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in fried okra
Fried okra has 24.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g) has about 22.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fried okra
Fried okra has 8.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g) has about 8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of fried okra (92 g) has:178kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried okra - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.251 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.848 mg
- Vitaminium B60.172 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.104 mcg
- Vitaminium C11.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.79 mg
- Vitaminium K0.021 mg
Energy content of fried okra
- 50% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
fried okra - minerals per 100g
- Potassium229 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium172 mg
- Iron1.76 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried okra with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried okra looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does challah bread have?
- Calories in tablespoon of goat cheese
- Calories in slice of goat cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chorizo?
- How much fat in roasted pork loiny?
- How much protein in mackerel?
- What is weight of smoked cheese?
- Pepitas calories per ounce (oz)
- Paratha calories per serving size