Ribeye Steak vs Sirloin Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Ribeye steak
At first glance, you can see that in ribeye steak is more calories than in sirloin steak.
Ribeye steak has 291 kcal per 100g and sirloin steak 195 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 49%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in ribeye steak cames from fat and in sirloin steak from protein.
See tables below to compare ribeye steak with sirloin steak in details.
Fact 2: Ribeye steak And Sirloin steak Nutrition Difference
Sirloin steak vs Ribeye steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ribeye steak||Sirloin steak|
|Fat||21.81 g||8.48 g|
|Protein||23.69 g||29.8 g|
|Water||54.49 g||60.18 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||2.24 mg||2.57 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||27 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||379 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||339 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.077 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.287 mg||0.347 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.908 mg||5.683 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.477 mg||0.668 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.53 mg|
Less protein in ribeye steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in ribeye steak is less protein than in sirloin steak.
There is 29.8g per 100g of sirloin steak and 23.69g per 100g of ribeye steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
More fat in ribeye steak
In ribeye steak is more fats than in sirloin steak.
The tables above show us that there is 8.48g/100g of fats in sirloin steak and 21.81g/100g in ribeye steak. In this case difference is about 157%.
- Fat21.81 g
- Protein23.69 g
- Water54.49 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: sirloin steak vs ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sirloin steak 8% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): sirloin steak 21% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sirloin steak 16% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium B6: sirloin steak 40% more than ribeye steak
- Vitaminium E: sirloin steak 430% more than ribeye steak
Minerals: ribeye steak vs sirloin steak
Compares of ribeye steak
- Ribeye Steak vs Roast Beef
- Ribeye Steak vs Sirloin Steak
- Ribeye Steak vs Brisket
- Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chop
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak
- see all compares of ribeye steak
Compares of sirloin steak
- Calories from Ribeye steak
- Calories of Bud Light
- Calories in Cooked cauliflower
- Grilled t-bone steak calories per 100g
- Boiled beef carbs per 100g
- Frozen peaches unsweetened protein per 100g
- Green peas fat per 100g
- How many calories does bread pudding have?
- Calories in a half of hamburger
- Calories in whole hamburger
- Calories for one, two or more hamburger
- How much protein in oatmeal?
- Ribeye Steak vs Brisket nutrition
- Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chop calories
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak protein
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak sugar
- Ribeye Steak vs Skirt Steak vitamins
- Ribeye Steak vs Prime Rib dietary fiber
- Ribeye Steak vs Porterhouse Steak vitaminium C
- Roast Beef vs Sirloin Steak magnessium
- Roast Beef vs Corn Beef potassium