Filet Mignon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Filet mignon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in filet mignon?
For instance, standard serving size of filet mignon (85 g) has about 167 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of filet mignon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of filet mignon on charts.
Filet mignon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size of filet mignon?
As I wrote before 100g has 196 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of filet mignon.
- Standard serving size of filet mignon (85 g)167 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of filet mignon56 kcal
- 10g of filet mignon20 kcal
- 20g of filet mignon39 kcal
- 50g of filet mignon98 kcal
- 100g of filet mignon196 kcal
Protein in filet mignon
Filet mignon has 15.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of filet mignon (85 g) you can see that you will get about 12.9 g of protein.
Carbs in filet mignon
0 g of carbs - filet mignon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in filet mignon
Filet mignon has 15.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of filet mignon (85 g) has about 12.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of filet mignon (85 g) has:167kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
filet mignon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A89 IU
Energy content of filet mignon
- 0% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
filet mignon - minerals per 100g
- Sodium393 mg
- Iron2.41 mg
Interesting charts - compare filet mignon with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how filet mignon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hoagie roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken fries
- Calories in whole chicken fries
- Calories for one, two or more chicken fries
- Calories in handful of chicken fries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato?
- How much fat in breadsticks?
- How much protein in mutton?
- What is weight of Burger King hamburger?
- Sour cream 12% fat calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey frankfurters calories per serving size