Sirloin Steak vs Porterhouse Steak: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Sirloin steak
At first glance, you can see that in sirloin steak is less calories than in porterhouse steak.
Sirloin steak has 195 kcal per 100g and porterhouse steak 218 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in sirloin steak cames from protein and in porterhouse steak from fat.
See tables below to compare sirloin steak with porterhouse steak in details.
Sirloin steak And Porterhouse steak Nutrition Difference
Porterhouse steak vs Sirloin steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Sirloin steak||Porterhouse steak|
|Fat||8.48 g||14.58 g|
|Protein||29.8 g||20.36 g|
|Water||60.18 g||64.12 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||2.57 mg||1.91 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||379 mg||246 mg|
|Sodium||339 mg||52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.077 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.347 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.683 mg||4.961 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.668 mg||0.59 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.53 mg||0.23 mg|
More protein in sirloin steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in sirloin steak is more protein than in porterhouse steak.
There is 20.36g per 100g of porterhouse steak and 29.8g per 100g of sirloin steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
Less fat in sirloin steak
In sirloin steak is less fats than in porterhouse steak.
The tables above show us that there is 14.58g/100g of fats in porterhouse steak and 8.48g/100g in sirloin steak. In this case difference is about 72%.
- Fat8.48 g
- Protein29.8 g
- Water60.18 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: porterhouse steak vs sirloin steak
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
sirloin steak - 60% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
sirloin steak - 44% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
sirloin steak - 15% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium B6:
sirloin steak - 13% more than porterhouse steak
- Vitaminium E:
sirloin steak - 130% more than porterhouse steak
Minerals: sirloin steak vs porterhouse steak
Compares of sirloin steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Ribeye Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Roast Beef
- Sirloin Steak vs Brisket
- Sirloin Steak vs Flank Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs T-Bone Steak
- Sirloin Steak vs Skirt Steak
- see all compares of sirloin steak
Compares of porterhouse steak
- Calories from Sirloin steak
- Calories of Pulled pork in sauce
- Calories in Tuna salad
- Russet potato calories per 100g
- Gin and tonic carbs per 100g
- Honey mustard protein per 100g
- Fried potato fat per 100g
- How many calories does grilled chicken thigh have?
- Calories in a half of frozen strawberry
- Calories in whole frozen strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more frozen strawberries
- Calories in handful of frozen strawberries
- How much protein in Twix?