Blue Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blue cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup, crumbled and more
How many calories in blue cheese?
Case in point, slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice blue cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blue cheese on charts.
Blue cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.34 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||~ 8.1 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Water||42.41 g||~ 12 g|
Compare blue cheese:
- blue cheese vs feta cheese
- blue cheese vs cheddar
- blue cheese vs goat cheese
- blue cheese vs gouda cheese
- blue cheese vs mozzarella
- blue cheese vs camembert
- blue cheese vs Gorgonzola
- blue cheese vs Roquefort
- blue cheese vs Brie
- blue cheese vs Parmesan
- blue cheese vs cottage cheese
- blue cheese vs butter
- see all compares of blue cheese
How many calories in slice, cup, crumbled , small cylinder , medium cylinder or large cylinder of blue cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 353 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup, crumbled , small cylinder , medium cylinder or large cylinder of blue cheese.
- Slice of blue cheese (24g)85 kcal
- Blue cheese cup, crumbled (135g)477 kcal
- Blue cheese small cylinder (125g)441 kcal
- Blue cheese medium cylinder (300g)1059 kcal
- Blue cheese large cylinder (500g)1765 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blue cheese100 kcal
- 10g of blue cheese35 kcal
- 20g of blue cheese71 kcal
- 50g of blue cheese177 kcal
- 100g of blue cheese353 kcal
Protein in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of blue cheese (24 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 2.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 28.74 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
slice of blue cheese (24 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blue cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A721 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.382 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.016 mg
- Vitaminium B60.166 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of blue cheese
- 3% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
blue cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium256 mg
- Phosphorus2.4 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium528 mg
- Sodium1146 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare blue cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how blue cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cutie clementine have?
- Calories in a half of kalamata olives
- Calories in whole kalamata olives
- Calories for one, two or more kalamata olives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sun Chips?
- How much fat in Chalupa?
- How much protein in beef salad?
- What is weight of pulled pork sandwich?
- Bone broth calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken parmesan calories per serving size