Blue Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in blue cheese?
Case in point, slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 85 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 85 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of blue cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about blue cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of blue cheese on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Blue Cheese (24 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of blue cheese (24 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.34 g||0.66 g||0.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||8.15 g||6.9 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||6.07 g||5.1 g|
|Water||42.41 g||12.02 g||10.2 g|
blue cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A721 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.029 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.382 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.016 mg
- Vit B60.166 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vit E0.25 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of blue cheese
- 3% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
blue cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium256 mg
- Phosphorus2.4 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium528 mg
- Sodium1146 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink2.4 mg
Compare blue cheese:
- blue cheese vs feta cheese
- blue cheese vs cheddar
- blue cheese vs goat cheese
- blue cheese vs gouda cheese
- blue cheese vs mozzarella
- blue cheese vs camembert
- blue cheese vs Gorgonzola
- blue cheese vs Roquefort
- blue cheese vs Brie
- blue cheese vs Parmesan
- blue cheese vs cottage cheese
- blue cheese vs butter
- see all compares of blue cheese
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blue cheese?
As I wrote before slice of blue cheese (24 g) has 85 calories. It is easy to count that two blue cheese have about 170 calories and three blue cheese have about 255 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blue cheese.
- Slice of blue cheese (24g)85 kcal
- Blue cheese cup, crumbled (135g)477 kcal
- Blue cheese small cylinder (125g)441 kcal
- Blue cheese medium cylinder (300g)1059 kcal
- Blue cheese large cylinder (500g)1765 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blue cheese100 kcal
- Half of medium size blue cheese42.5 kcal
- Small size blue cheese (19g)68 kcal
- Big size blue cheese (31g)110.5 kcal
- Two medium size blue cheese170 kcal
- Three medium size blue cheese255 kcal
- Four medium size blue cheese340 kcal
- Five medium size blue cheese425 kcal
Protein in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of blue cheese (24 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 2.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in blue cheese
Blue cheese has 28.74 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of blue cheese (24 g) has about 6.9 g of fat.
slice of blue cheese (24 g) has:85kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare blue cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how blue cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cutie clementine have?
- Calories in a half of kalamata olives
- Calories in whole kalamata olives
- Calories for one, two or more kalamata olives
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sun Chips?
- How much fat in Chalupa?
- How much protein in beef salad?
- What is weight of pulled pork sandwich?
- Bone broth calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken parmesan calories per serving size