Swiss Cheese vs Provolone Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Swiss cheese
At first glance, you can see that in Swiss cheese is more calories than in provolone cheese.
Swiss cheese has 393 kcal per 100g and provolone cheese 351 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
In Swiss cheese and in provolone cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Swiss cheese with provolone cheese in details.
Swiss cheese And Provolone cheese Nutrition Difference
Provolone cheese vs Swiss cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Swiss cheese||Provolone cheese|
|Carbohydrates||1.44 g||2.14 g|
|Fat||30.99 g||26.62 g|
|Protein||26.96 g||25.58 g|
|Water||37.63 g||40.95 g|
|Calcium||890 mg||756 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||0.52 mg|
|Magnessium||33 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||72 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||187 mg||727 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.011 mg||0.019 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.302 mg||0.321 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.156 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.071 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.6 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in Swiss cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in Swiss cheese is more protein than in provolone cheese.
There is 25.58g per 100g of provolone cheese and 26.96g per 100g of Swiss cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
Less carbohydrates in Swiss cheese
In Swiss cheese is less carbohydrates than in provolone cheese.
There is 2.14g/100g of carbohydrates in provolone cheese and 1.44g/100g in Swiss cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 49%.
More fat in Swiss cheese
In Swiss cheese is more fats than in provolone cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 26.62g/100g of fats in provolone cheese and 30.99g/100g in Swiss cheese. In this case difference is about 16%.
- Carbohydrates1.44 g
- Fat30.99 g
- Protein26.96 g
- Water37.63 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | diced | cup | melted | cup | shredded
- 1% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: provolone cheese vs Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
provolone cheese - 73% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
provolone cheese - 6% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
provolone cheese - 144% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B6:
provolone cheese - 3% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
provolone cheese - 0% more than Swiss cheese
- Vitaminium E:
Swiss cheese - 161% more than provolone cheese
- Vitaminium K:
provolone cheese - 100% more than Swiss cheese
Minerals: Swiss cheese vs provolone cheese
Compares of Swiss cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Brie
- Swiss Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Swiss cheese
Compares of provolone cheese
- Calories from Swiss cheese
- Calories of Margarine
- Calories in Grape juice
- Red wine calories per 100g
- Beef jerky carbs per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie protein per 100g
- Bran muffin fat per 100g
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How much protein in pork rinds?
- Swiss Cheese vs Pepper Jack Cheese nutrition
- Whole Milk vs Coconut Milk calories
- Whole Milk vs Skimmed Milk protein
- Whole Milk vs 1% Milk sugar
- Whole Milk vs 2% Milk vitamins
- Whole Milk vs Coffee Creamer dietary fiber
- Whole Milk vs Chobani Yogurt vitaminium C
- Buttermilk vs Skimmed Milk magnessium
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese potassium