Cornbread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cornbread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cornbread, slice and more
How many calories in cornbread?
To give you an idea, medium size cornbread (350 g) has about 1232 calories.
It is about 51% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cornbread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 23.5 apples
- 15.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12.5 slices of cheese
- 11.5 slices of bread
- 10 glasses of milk
- 64.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 176 minutes, swim for about 145 minutes or run for 124 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cornbread on charts.
Cornbread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.05 g||~ 12.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||16.48 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Protein||5.49 g||~ 1.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cornbread?
As I wrote before medium size cornbread (350 g) has 1232 calories. It is easy to count that two cornbread have about 2464 calories and three cornbread have about 3696 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cornbread.
- Medium size cornbread (350 g)1232 kcal
- Slice of cornbread (50g)176 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cornbread100 kcal
- Half of medium size cornbread616 kcal
- Small size cornbread (280g)985.6 kcal
- Big size cornbread (455g)1601.6 kcal
- Two medium size cornbread2464 kcal
- Three medium size cornbread3696 kcal
- Four medium size cornbread4928 kcal
- Five medium size cornbread6160 kcal
Protein in cornbread
Cornbread has 5.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cornbread (350 g) you can see that you will get about 19.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cornbread
Cornbread has 45.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cornbread (350 g) has about 157.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cornbread
Cornbread has 16.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cornbread (350 g) has about 57.7 g of fat.
medium size cornbread (350 g) has:1232kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cornbread - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of cornbread
- 51% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
cornbread - minerals per 100g
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium451 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare cornbread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how cornbread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato pancake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of agave nectar
- Calories in teaspoon of agave nectar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Swiss cheese?
- How much fat in margarine?
- How much protein in dried fig?
- What is weight of almond milk?
- Rabbit meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Polish sausage calories per serving size