Millet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Millet: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in millet?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of millet (86 g) has about 325 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of millet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of millet on charts.
Millet: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||72.85 g||~ 20.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.5 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Fat||4.22 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Saturated fat||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||11.02 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||8.67 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of millet?
As I wrote before 100g has 378 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of millet.
- Standard serving size of millet (86 g)325 kcal
- Tablespoon of millet (13g)49 kcal
- Cup of millet (174g)658 kcal
- Half cup of millet (87g)329 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of millet107 kcal
- 10g of millet38 kcal
- 20g of millet76 kcal
- 50g of millet189 kcal
- 100g of millet378 kcal
Protein in millet
Millet has 11.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of millet (86 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in millet
Millet has 72.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of millet (86 g) has about 62.7 g of carbs.
Fat in millet
Millet has 4.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of millet (86 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of millet (86 g) has:325kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
millet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.421 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.29 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.72 mg
- Vitaminium B60.384 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.085 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of millet
- 78% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
millet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Phosphorus0.9 mg
- Magnessium114 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron3.01 mg
- Zink0.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare millet with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how millet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carp have?
- Calories in a half of Riesling
- Calories in whole Riesling
- Calories for one, two or more Riesling
- Calories in cup of Riesling
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked mushrooms?
- How much fat in biscotti?
- How much protein in Baba Ganoush?
- What is weight of cooked carrot?
- Cooked sardines calories per ounce (oz)
- Gravy calories per serving size